Refrigerant monitoring System
Trane Building Advantage customized service solutions for building owners address operating performance, energy efficiency, and environment concerns.
Refrigerant management is key in preventing refrigerants used in air conditioning or refrigeration equipment from leaking into the atmosphere.
Installing an automatic refrigerant monitoring system protects the environment and generates savings. Fluorinated refrigerants are controlled under the Kyoto or Montreal Protocol. Therefore, refrigerants must be contained and any leakage detected in an early stage to prevent the venting of refrigerants into the atmosphere and maximize energy efficiency. Automatic refrigerant monitors are designed to do so. In the European Union, monitors are legally mandatory. In the European Union monitors are legally mandatory as per table on the following page.
• Early awareness ensures earlier corrective actions
• Proactive measurement 24 hours a day, 365 days a year
• Reduction of your building and system impact on the environment and human health
• Improvement of your equipment operation: leakages impact reliability and energy efficiency
• Risk reduction of costly breakdowns
• Extension of your equipment lifetime: pptimal refrigerant charge reduces component stress
• Compliance with (EU) F-Gas regulation and other national regulations